Corporate Travel Analysis
Corporate Travel vs. Airline Travel
We can calculate the actual business hours saved, the productivity time saved, the estimated trip expenses, and the family time saved by traveling via business aircraft versus airline alternatives.
Top Ten Reasons to Fly Private Charter
- When flying private charter, travelers save up to 53% more in travel time due to NO check-ins, NO security lines, and NO flight delays.
- Flying private charter reduces trip time to destinations by an average of 3.5 hours.
- Leave on time and arrive on time; you tell us when you want to go. Commercial air travelers suffer from late departures more than 25% of the time and late arrivals about 30% of the time.
- Flights can be booked according to the traveler's schedule, creating efficiencies that eliminate overnight stays, long commutes, and unexpected cancellations.
- Private air charter goes into ten times more airports than the big commercials do; utilizing regional airports makes it more convenient and closer to your home or office.
- The well-appointed cabins on our private aircraft are more conducive to meetings and add to your level of productivity.
- Private aircraft are usually newer and more eco-friendly than their commercial counter-parts.
- Your luggage is loaded directly onto the aircraft that you will be flying in; it is guaranteed not to be lost or mishandled by our crews and you will get it back the minute you step off the airplane. Try that at a commercial airline where hundreds of thousands of bags are lost or mishandled each year.
- You want to get to your destination fast? The average light jet flight is only 90 minutes in length.
- How about getting to your vacation earlier and without hassle? You could be on the beach 1-2 hours before someone taking off at the same time on a commercial airline.
Call us today for a detailed breakdown of your proposed trip comparing corporate travel against airline options.