CLOUD SEEDING AIRCRAFT
Fargo Jet Center holds Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) for Beechcraft King Air 90, 200, and 300 series aircraft for installation of weather research, atmospheric measurement and cloud seeding equipment, which would include provisions for all equipment necessary for performance and capabilities listed for your Aerial Measurement missions.
- Fuselage Ejectable Flare Rack
- Left and Right Burn-in-Place flare racks
- Firing Control Boxes (2)
- GPS Antenna for Datalogger
- Datalogger Cockpit Display
- WMI Wiring
- Aircraft Flight Manual Supplement
- Instructions for Continuous Airworthiness
The above capability and installations are available with full operational authority as well as being removable in order to utilize dual Airworthiness Categories of Normal and Restricted.
Request More Information
FARGO JET CENTER | WEATHER MODIFICATION INTERNATIONAL
Hector International Airport (KFAR)
3802 20th Street North
Fargo, ND 58102