PREMIER JET CENTER (KFCM) MAINTENANCE
We are an FAA-Approved Part 145 Repair Station (6EXR899B).
Our maintenance technicians and staff are professional, yet personable, and will ensure you and your aircraft feel right at home. Premier Jet Center employs some of the most talented and qualified technicians in the industry. Our capabilities range anywhere from piston and turboprop aircraft to midsize cabin business jets.
DOWNLOAD OUR PART 145 REPAIR STATION CERTIFICATE, DRUG PROGRAM, AND OPS SPECS
MAJOR INSPECTIONS AND MAINTENANCE
We have the equipment and training to perform your major/minor inspections and scheduled/preventative maintenance. Our technicians are factory-trained on the following:
- Piston, turboprop, and jet engine models:
- Textron Aviation
- Bombardier Learjet 45 and 60
- Kodiak (Authorized Factory Service Center)
- Cirrus (Authorized Factory Service Center)
- Socata TBM
Avionics Support: We have great relationships with multiple avionics vendors in our area that can accommodate your avionics equipment or servicing needs all at our facility.
- Duncan Avionics
- Modern Avionics
- Windshield repair and cleaning
- Professional detailing and maintenance wipe downs by Streamline Detailing
PREMIER JET CENTER – MAINTENANCE
Flying Cloud Field (KFCM)
14801 Pioneer Trail
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
+1 (952) 697-3170