PREMIER JET CENTER | AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE | KFCM
SCHEDULE AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE
DETAILS FOR YOUR ARRIVAL
- CAA-Preferred FBO
- NO ramp or facility fees
- Planeside valet service available for arrivals and departures
- Secured parking for clients
Located in the Minneapolis – St. Paul area, Premier Jet Center is an FAA-Approved Part 145 Repair Station (6EXR899B) and Service Center for Pilatus, Cirrus, and Kodiak.
Our maintenance technicians and staff are professional, yet personable, and will ensure you and your aircraft feel right at home. Premier Jet Center employs some of the most talented and qualified technicians in the industry. Our capabilities range anywhere from piston and turboprop aircraft to midsize cabin business jets.
DOWNLOAD OUR PART 145 REPAIR STATION CERTIFICATE, DRUG PROGRAM, AND OPS SPECS
MAJOR INSPECTIONS AND MAINTENANCE
We have the equipment and training to perform your major/minor inspections and scheduled/preventative maintenance. Our technicians are factory-trained on the following:
- Piston, turboprop, and jet engine models:
- Textron Aviation
- Bombardier Learjet 45 and 60
- Kodiak (Authorized Service Center)
- Cirrus (Authorized Service Center)
- Pilatus PC-12 (Authorized Satellite Service Center)
- Learn more about Pilatus Service
- Socata TBM
Avionics Support: We have great relationships with multiple avionics vendors in our area that can accommodate your avionics equipment or servicing needs all at our facility.
- Professional detailing and maintenance wipe downs by Streamline Detailing
- Complimentary detailing after each maintenance inspection